Modbus Master Emulator makes full use of your GPU when rendering the interface. This results in a smooth user experience while using less power than before
Support multiple communication protocols
Supports creation of multiple communication protocols, including: Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU Over TCP/IP, Modbus UDP/IP, Modbus RTU Over UDP/IP
Use the Modbus Master Emulator to monitor every frame of data on the communication link, and support exporting to files to analyze your data at any time.
Rich data types
Supports up to 28 data formats, including: Signed, Unsigned, Hex, Binary, Long, Float, Double, etc., and supports register naming and annotation.
Support drawing real-time charts for data in any number of registers, monitoring data trends; and can export images
Support the switching between Modbus protocol address and PLC address, which is convenient for you to debug various types of equipment.
Supports multiple Modbus protocols, including:
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus ASCII
- Modbus TCP/IP
- Modbus UDP/IP
- Modbus RTU Over TCP/IP
- Modbus RTU Over UDP/IP
- Monitor communication data on a serial line or Ethernet
- You can write and send your own test strings in the Test Center and check the results returned from the slave in hexadecimal numbers.
- Support up to 28 data formats, including: Signed, Unsigned, Hex, Binary, Long, Float, Double, etc.
- Support switching between Modbus protocol address and PLC address
- Draw real-time charts for data in any number of registers to monitor data trends
- Supports simultaneous creation of multiple connected networks and a large number of master devices
- Manage with multiple tabs and quickly switch between master devices
- Manage registers in the form of tables, support adding variable names and comments, and support switching background and foreground colors
- Export/Import slave device register data to Excel
- Built-in byte conversion tool to facilitate the conversion of Long, Float, Double type data into data in registers
- Built-in data verification tools, support CRC, LRC verification
Support rich Modbus function codes:
- 01 (0x01) Read Coils
- 02 (0x02) Read Discrete Inputs
- 03 (0x03) Read Holding Registers
- 04 (0x04) Read Input Registers
- 05 (0x05) Write Single Coil
- 06 (0x06) Write Single Register
- 08 (0x08) Diagnostics (Serial Line only)
- 11 (0x0B) Get Comm Event Counter (Serial Line only)
- 15 (0x0F) Write Multiple Coils
- 16 (0x10) Write Multiple Registers
- 17 (0x11) Report Server ID (Serial Line only)
- 22 (0x16) Mask Write Register
- 23 (0x17) Read/Write Multiple Registers
- 43 / 14 (0x2B / 0x0E) Read Device Identification
Meet the Redisant Family
Redis Desktop GUI - for strings, lists, hashes, sets, sorted sets, streams. Fast, efficient, and takes up very little resources
ZooKeeper Desktop GUI - display nodes in a tree structure, monitor server status, and multiple data formats: JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack.
Kafka Assistant——Manage Broker, Topic, Group, monitor server status, and support multiple message formats.
RocketMQ Desktop GUI - In-depth understanding of your queues, subscription and consumption messages, display message traces and stress tests.
RabbitMQ Desktop GUI - In-depth understanding of your queues, subscriptions and consumption messages, showing a complete message flow graph and stress testing.
Pulsar Assistant - manage your tenants, namespaces, topics, subscribe and consume messages, simulate messages and stress test.
Etcd Assistant - Operate your etcd cluster conveniently and efficiently; support views for multiple keys; manage leases, users, roles, and permissions.
MQTT Desktop GUI - structured themes and dynamic preview, supports various message types, automatically parses message fields and draws them into line charts, making data changes clear at a glance.
Modbus slave station emulator - Simulate multiple slave station devices at the same time, support multiple communication protocols, and quickly build your test platform.
Modbus Master Emulator - create multiple connections at the same time, monitor multiple Modbus slave registers, and quickly debug your slave devices.
More than 40 commonly used development tools; native applications, well-designed, fast and efficient; offline use, respect your privacy.
TinyGUI allows you to easily optimize JPG, WebP and PNG images using tinypng.com's API service. And TinyGUI is completely free and open source.